Monday, April 26, 2010

Crooked Creek 4/23/2010 - Finally Some Green!!


I finished up a job around lunch time on Friday the 23rd and decided to take advantage of the remainder of a beautiful, warm, sunny day by getting my kayak on the water. I decided on Crooked Creek because it's the closest body of water to my home that I can put in and take out at the same spot. I had also been wanting to see how far up the inflow creek I could paddle before it got too shallow to continue. The water level was back to normal and the leaves are out on the trees around here. It was really was nice to finally see some green again.








This guy was really not very happy with me. I cut him off from his buddies on the opposite bank and I took entirely to long taking his picture.






The end of the road.

* Check out the trip details in the Track Log section of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment