Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Have A New Kayaking Partner......

....Well a future kayaking partner, that is.


Meet my grandson, Jackson Robert.


Robbin and I became doting grandparents to a perfect 7 lb. 10 oz. bundle of joy on November 23rd.


I have a feeling that I probably won't be heading for the water every time I get a little free time. I have a new passion now.


Jackson with Mommy, Daddy, and big sister Layla.


"Perfect love sometimes does not come until grandchildren are born."
~Welsh Proverb

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mark! What a blessing for you and your family! I was wondering why your blog had been quiet for several weeks... now I know! I know you will be spending lots of quality time with your grandson... but know that the siren call of paddling is always there in the background! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a heartfelt ramble. Becoming a Grandparent is a special gift from God. Mark and Robbin enjoy this new and rewarding chapter in your lives... you are so blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so adorable, as is his big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mark! Happy Holidays from Mike - the Durhamblogger! :-)

    ReplyDelete